- Please remember that the effect picture is only for reference and may NOT accurately represent the actual size
- Please leave a message to tell us the name which will be put on stickers
- For newly painted walls please wait at least 3-4 weeks before applying.
- Make sure to clean your wall with a dry towel right before applying, in order to make sure the wall is dust free.
- Make sure you apply the decals to a smooth surface. It is not recommended stick on the wallpaper.
- For large size wall decals, 2 or more members are needed to do it well.
- Difference between Carving Wall Stickers and Printing Wall Stickers.
- Carving wall sticker adopts engraving technology and is hollow, without transparent edges.
- Printing wall sticker is not hollow and have transparent edges.
Step one: Put the transfer film on top of the wall sticker, then scratch the surface of the pattern with a card again and again;
Step two: Cut it into pieces, if necessary. Cut off the extra parts;
Step three: Peel off the transfer film gently from paper sheet, paste it on the wall, and scratch the surface of the pattern again;
Step four: Peel off the transfer film gently from wall sticker.